This page is for other Yandere sightings or references for comedy or false foreshadowing. Some items on this page may lead to alternate pages if they do not fit in other categories.
Not A YandereEdit
"There can only be one Wiki-chan..."
Girls who are confirmed not to be a Yandere, although they may act like them.
- Sadone from Battle Girls High School has several traits of a Yandere; from facial expressions to speech mannerisms and her big-brother worship towards the main character. Her weapon is even a pair of scissors.
- Tsubaki Yayoi from BlazBlu skirts the territory of Yandere but has never crossed over to it.
- Yukimi Sajou from Idol M@ster Cinderella Girls displays Yandere traits, such as possessing their creepy mannerisms, giggles, and tics. However, this is actually because she is socially awkward and has poor people skills.
Yandere Gags or ReferencesEdit
- In the remake of Hyperdimension Neptunia, one of Plutia/Pururut's purchase outfits is titled Yandere, featuring a black and purple color scheme.
- In the same series it was revealed in an art book that the character 5pb. was originally going to be a Yandere.
- An actual Yandere was made for the series however, by the name of K-Sha.
- Idol Master Cinderella Girl Kyoko has the appearance of one in her alternate art for the card series, "The Seven Mysteries of Sacred Slipper Academy".
- Kotoha Tanaka from Idol Master Million Live also has an alternate card art like this. Her features her in a dark room with an eerily calm expression while pouring several pills from a bottle. She is painted as a homicidal or suicidal Yandere by fans due to her feelings for the Producer and reliance on him.
- From the same game and card series is Minako Satake, who is shown in a dark abandoned classroom with a creepy expression. Fans paint her as the type of Yandere to imprison her love and take care of them.
- In the Rock Lee spin-off of Naruto, one story involved the group discussing movie ideas. Hinata describes what sounds like a love story, with a shy girl who watches her object of affection. But the others note that it's more like a yandere horror movie, which shocks her upon realization.
Music and SongsEdit
- Pinky Promise - A girl obsessed with someone to the point of self-multilation, explicitly promising to cut off her pinky finger, rip off nails, and hair. In the Project Diva game, crimson fabric appears through various points, acting in place of the characters self-harm. Then at the end of the song, the module being used will have bandages covering their fingers while holding up a present box and making the yandere face.
- Scissoroid - Miku attempts to kill Luka, only to be killed by her.
- Rotten Girl, Grotesque Romance
- Love Disease - Luka plays a Stalker
- The Tailor Shop on Enbizaka - A Luka cover song from a series featuring Yandere.
- RIP=RELEASE - Luka's jealous response to the song SPICE!
- Smoke and Mirrors - a song taking place from a Yandere's perspective, where she kidnaps her childhood friend's girlfriend and kills her when he comes to confront her.
Only List Well-Known characters
- Mayu, an official Vocaloid3 was made to be a Yandere. Her signature item is an axe and she has alternate official arts showing her covered in blood.
- A group of Yandere, known as Yandeloid were made based off of existing characters. For example, Reko Kasane and Kiku Juan, based off of Teto Kasane and Miku Hatsune.
- A well-known Vipperloid by the name of Tei Sukone was based on yandere characters.
- Chiisana Koi no Misshitsu Jiken, a song by Idol M@ster Cinderella Girls Koume has lyrics that appear to be from a yandere's perspective. Although Koume herself is not one, she does have an interest in horror.
- In the anime-inspired App Dream Girlfriend, one of the Personalities a girl can be assigned is Yandere. She will make several clingy, suspicious, and murderous comments towards other girlfriends when activated, until her affection is raised enough that she starts growing affectionate towards them. Items based on yandere are also included, including faces, outfits, and decorative items.
- In the simulator H-Game Artificial Academy and its sequel, girls who exhibit yandere traits are known as 'Evil' types. While the other girls will dump the player if driven to that point, the yandere will kill them.
- Two voice actresses for Artificial Academy that handle the voices for yandere traits stared together in School Days, also playing the two lead Yandere. Kotonoha's VA Tae Okajima voices the aloof type in game 1, while Seika's VA voiced another type.