|Age||Late Teens / Early 20s|
|Occupation||Cake Shop Owner / Unknown|
|Weapon||Steel Baseball Bat|
|Series||The Last Yandere|
Kara Gentner is one of the Main Characters in The Last Yandere. A visual novel about a male protagonist cancer survivor applying for a graphic design job at AppSir, Inc.
Kara has brown hair, green eyes, a skinny build, and a fair complexion.
Kara is often sweet, bubbly, and has a childish sense of humor. She is straightforward in expressing her wishes and expressing her emotions. She also displays high intelligence, often making swift decisions depending on the situation at hand. She shows no remorse in killing people that go against her wishes.
Kara is a manufactured being, a result of Yandere experiments conducted by Dr. Rotschstein. Some time before the events of The Last Yandere, Kara's consciousness is digitally copied and transferred to the male protagonist's mind. The "real" Kara Gentner escapes the facility, but the copy of her digital consciousness resides in the mind of the male protagonist.
- It is implied that her digital consciousness killed Mia in the park while the main protagonist was hallucinating.
- Proof: It was stated by Darius during Chapter Two of The Last Yandere: "Ms. Mia was found dead in a park not too far from here. Foul Play involved. There aren't any leads."
Dr. Rotschstein and Lilith
- She uses the TriNemesis' laser weapon to attack the two.
Primarily, Kara uses a steel baseball bat to attack her enemies.
The digital copy of her consciousness is deleted after the events of The Last Yandere, but the "real" Kara is still alive.
- "MY NAME IS KARA GENTNER. I NEED TO SEE MY SENPAI AGAIN. SET ME FREE." - From DERE .EXE: The First Fear
- "Who was that girl? Why did she approach you? I need information." - From The Last Yandere - Visual Novel
- "He was getting in the way of us being together forever. So did Mia. She tried to steal you from me." - from The Last Yandere - Visual Novel (Bad Ending)
- "I'll take it from here, love." - from The Last Yandere - Visual Novel (True Ending)
- "I already had my happy ending." - from The Last Yandere - Visual Novel (True Ending)
- The digital iteration of Kara also appears in a .exe horror mobile game called DERE .EXE: The First Fear.
The Last Yandere - Visual Novel
DERE .EXE: The First Fear (Please Do Not Play This Game)