|Series||My Harem Heaven is Yandere Hell|
"So I'll protect you. I'll chase away all the weirdos, okay?"
Haruka Arisue is one of the love interests in My Harem Heaven is Yandere Hell. A game about a young man learning that his childhood friends may not be the same people they were years ago as they work hard to prepare for the school festival to save their club.
Haruka is one of Yuuya's closest friends and is very energetic and sporty, making her popular with children and classmates alike. She is also known for being constantly tempermental and violent.
Haruka has a fair complexion with light caramel eyes and medium-long pink hair pulled into a ponytal held by a ribbon (which changes depending on the situation), messy bangs, and curled chest-length forelocks. While she is short for her age, she is shown to be well-endowed.
Normally Haruka wears her school uniform with a dark blue ribbon in her hair. Her casual attire consists of a short blue buttoned top with pink and dark blue striped fabric beneath a white blouse. She switches her ribbon for a yellow one.
As a child Haruka didn't wear hair ribbons, and was shown in a parka with short sleeves and a pair of denim short-shorts.
Haruka is seen as a tomboy with her hot-blooded personality and natural gift when it comes to sports. She is very energetic and often brings home a victory during any exploit, although her studies tend to suffer. She does her best to care for others- although her homemaking skills could use some work. Haruka is genuinely kind and friendly, and shows an older-sister personality with children.
Despite her lack of femininity she is also shown to be extremely playful and flirty, and loves to play with fanservice; although she acts delicate and innocent. She is also the type to let her mind wonder and get distracted by lesser details- such as complaining over the fact that Yuuya was unable to see her in a cute pair of underwear, rather than the fact he accidentally walked in on her naked.
Haruka is also known for being violent, and during this she becomes blinded with rage and is shown to be unaware of her surroundings once it passes.
Haruka has always enjoyed baseball, and since leaving her abusive father she has taken a metal bat as a means of self-defense or a weapon.
- In her route, Haruka is revealed to be the one who murdered Kayoko during the Ceremony.
- She will kill him during Sayuri's route, along with Kanna if he decides to go along with her claims of him having chosen her. He intended on clearing things up but before he can, they confront him in the club room and murder him, feeling betrayed.
Yuuya - Haruka adores him as a close friend and fell for him fairly quick. Her mind appears to be only preoccupied by him and how she can please him, to the point that she is liable to go off the deep end should she feel useless to him and might suggest killing the both of them or herself. She prides herself in knowing she's been there for him the longest, and is also dependant on him. Throughout the game, Yuuya seems to share feelings for Haruka and is unable to bring himself to cause her pain, and he is also forced to remind himself to avoid being perverted around her. He is genuinely affectionate with gestures of approval, or allowing her to lay on him when she was sick.
Kanna - Back before they became friends, Kanna bullied Haruka out of a desire to know her but not knowing how to do so. Growing up they continue to have this dynamic, often bickering over trivial things but agreeing on a lot of other things- mainly when it involves Yuuya.
Sayuri - Her second childhood friend who she was seemingly close with in the past. As of current they act like friends but there is an obvious tension. Haruka does admit that she appreciates her affection for everyone though, and is a little jealous of her.
Kayako - She had no problem accusing her of being a homewrecker after they met, being the first girl to openly state a disinterest in her.
In one of Sayuri's bad endings, Sayuri kills her while at school with a pair of scissors, citing Haruka, Kanna, and Shizuka to be demons trying to ruin everything and only pretending to be her friend.
- When unhappy, Haruka often goes on frequent rampages and messes up classrooms. By now nobody pays it any mind, nor does she seem to get in trouble for it.
- Haruka got banned from an Amusement Park for beating up a "mummy" and rendering him unconcious after being startled.
- She knows how to juggle.
- Of the three girls, Haruka is implied to be the main love interest.
- She is the only main girl in the game to have an unrealistic hair color.
- Her pink hair is opposite of Yuuya's blue hair. Pink is usually associated with girls, while blue is often associated with boys.
- She has been scouted for college sports teams.
- Despite showing the most yandere personality, she is viewed as the least harmless because of how open she is about her feelings.